Monday, June 8, 2009

How to post a comment

Several people have asked me about how to post a comment to a blog entry. This is the simplest way I know. Click on the link at the end of the blog where it says how many comments have been made (this is usually zero...lol). Next, type your comment in the box that pops up. Under that, it will ask how you want to post the comment. Choose Google... because that's the one I'm explaining to you :) It will prompt you to put in your Google account info, which you probably don't have, right?? That's ok, it will give you the chance to set up a Google account in another window. All you have to do is click on the "set up new account" (or something like that) on the page that comes up. Enter your email address then put in a password, anything you want it to be. When you confirm the email and password, it will take you back to the blog and your comment will be posted and you have your Google account set up for the future :) I hope this helps!

2 comments:

  1. Wow,Mari's dad is either a giant or mom is very short!LOL.It is absolutely gorgeous and I am sure you will find the people to be very friendly.I am guessing thos mountains are just
    a tad bigger than Stone Mountain huh?Do you think you can keep some authentic Norwegian smoked salmon fresh for the next 6 weeks?If so
    I am placing my order now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok - I'm going to try posting one more time. It erased everything I said earlier...I know what you're thinking..Google wouldn't do that to her, so it must be operator error...probably. As I was saying. I've only seen the few pictures and already agree with your comment "why would Mari like Warner Robins, GA". It must be the excitement of being away from home, but knowing you'll be back home soon. She will probably appreciate it even more now. Rob can have all of the salmon, I would like some Norwegian tooties.. :) We will be holding Peyton randsome to assure your return to the US!!

    ReplyDelete